BIOTECH 2015 PARTNER UNIVERSITY
BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Paper Awards
Dr. Siti Nurbaya Oslan
Universiti Putra Malaysia
Dr. Fatemeh Bahadori
Bezmialem Vakıf University
Best Student Papers
Ms. Rajeswari Somasundaram
BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus
Mr. Brandon Beaty
Fort Valley State University
Global Science and Technology Forum
Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bioproducts. The concept encompasses a wide range of procedures for modifying living organisms according to human purposes - going back to domestication of animals, cultivation of plants, and "improvements" to these through breeding programs that employ artificial selection and hybridization.
This multi-disciplinary conference aims to provide a challenging forum and vibrant opportunity for researchers and industry practitioners to share their original research results and practical development experiences on specific new challenges and emerging issues.
||Dr. Ashok Kumar
Professor of Bioengineering
Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur, UP, INDIA
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-2489, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2497 will be indexed by Ulrichsweb,
EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories and will be likely indexed by Pub Med Central amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of BioSciences (JBio) (Print ISSN: 2251-3140, E-periodical: 2251-3159). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JBio on a complimentary basis.
GSTF JBio is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be submitted to indexed by PubMed Central (PMC), CAS, EBSCO,CrossRef, ProQuest, Cabell's Directories, and will be submitted to Google Scholar, ScienceDirect, IndexCopernicus, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Applications of Biotechnology in Developing Countries" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Dr. Farhad Memarzadeh, Director, Division of Technical Resources/ORF, National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• BIOTECH 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the BIOTECH 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Best Student Paper Award
Mr. Brandon Beaty
Fort Valley State University,
Dr. Anupam Singhal
BITS Pilani, India
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php