BIOTECH 2014 PARTNER UNIVERSITY
BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Paper Awards
Dr. Siti Nurbaya Oslan
Universiti Putra Malaysia
Best Student Papers
Ms. Rajeswari Somasundaram
BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus
Mr. Brandon Beaty
Fort Valley State University
Global Science and Technology Forum
Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bioproducts. The concept encompasses a wide range of procedures for modifying living organisms according to human purposes - going back to domestication of animals, cultivation of plants, and "improvements" to these through breeding programs that employ artificial selection and hybridization.
This multi-disciplinary conference aims to provide a challenging forum and vibrant opportunity for researchers and industry practitioners to share their original research results and practical development experiences on specific new challenges and emerging issues.
• Journal: Best papers (up to 10) presented at the conference will be invited to publish in GSTF Journal of BioSciences (JBio) free of charge (subject to acceptance) which will be included on Springer's Open Access publishing platform for independent journals - Global Science Journals (GSJ). (JBio) (Print ISSN: 2251-3159, E-periodical: 2251-3140) is indexed by CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell's Directories. and will be submitted to CAS, Scopus, ScienceDirect, Googe Scholar, IndexCopernicus amongst others, where applicable.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Applications of Biotechnology in Developing Countries" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Dr. Farhad Memarzadeh, Director, Division of Technical Resources/ORF, National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2489, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2497) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb,
EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, will be submitted to Scopus,ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories and will likely be indexed by Pub Med Central amongst others, where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• BIOTECH 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the BIOTECH 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
VIDEO INTERVIEWS 2014
Dr. Anupam Singhal
BITS Pilani, India
Dr. Kirti Rani
Amity University Uttar Pradesh
Noida (UP), India
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php